Accéder au contenu principal

Présentation. English.


Greetings Sirs and Mademoiselles,



   After completing a Bachelors in Science for a mathematical degree, I decided to apply myself to the vocation of my boyhood, comics. In addition to an arts education at the Emile Cohl academy, I immersed myself in arts culture, training myself in fine art and comic styles of all kinds, with particular attention to the comics of Europe (my place of birth and residence).



I present to you a series of samples from my catalog. Represented through more than a hundred drawings and 40 pages of comics, I hope my unique and bombastic style will leave a lasting impression, if not a positive one.

(Published at YIL editions, Slice and quarterly, Chronicles of terror, DirtyGirlsMagazine, BAM 42 anthology and a neighborood newspaper…;-))


Sincerely,

                Gregory Floch


                                     You can reach me here:
flochgregory@gmail.com

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

sample of colored pages of comic in traditional techniques. (11/15)

Writer: Lucie Delatre

Illustrations. Digital colors. Male. (2/15)